Hey You Looking for ways to boost your place in the SERPs, but you’ve already optimized your content? Here are 4 SEO tips for publishers to strengthen your game.
Publishers that are serious about dominating the SERPs spend years honing their ability to produce intoxicating content for their readers. I would know because I’m one of them.
Yet, when it comes to SEO, that’s only half the battle. As Google’s algorithms have gotten increasingly sophisticated, they’ve also gotten better at identifying the absolute best sources of information for readers.
1.Follow On Page SEO Best Practices
2.Optimize Your Website
3.Use a Convincing Featured Image
images are preferred. If you can’t swing that, it’s OK to use a thoughtful stock photo. Just beware of overused images that appear on multiple sites. You can also optimize the images that appear on your site to give you a boost in the SERPs.
- Compress your images to increase page load time.
- Customize image file names – it’s one more place to sneak in a keyword!
- Write SEO-friendly alt text full of keywords.
- Mind the image file path structure – Google will consider it when ranking images.
- Make your images mobile-friendly.